Welcome to Voices Of Hope, Lincoln’s crisis center for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and related forms of abuse.
Voices of Hope’s primary focus is on the provision of 24-hour-a-day crisis intervention, advocacy and prevention services for domestic violence, sexual assault and incest. Our free and confidential services are provided to victims as well as their families. While the majority of the adult victims are women, all of our services except our support groups are provided to male victims.
- we answered 10,253 client-related calls on our crisis line and office phones
- we provided face-to-face services to nearly 1500 unduplicated adult victims
- we provided direct services to 341 children
- we had 359 clients attend one or more of our weekly support groups or educational groups
- we assisted with 246 protection orders
- we responded to 124 calls from hospitals for advocacy services for domestic violence or sexual assault victims at emergency departments
- we provided over 400 presentations, trainings and workshops on topics such as domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, stalking, and prevention.
If you or someone you know is in need of our services, contact us NOW through our crisis line: 402-475-7273 or office line during working hours: 402-476-2110
Please take time to learn more about Voices of Hope, the issues of domestic violence and sexual assault, and scheduled events and activities by exploring the various sections of our website. ( See tabs above)